Saturday, January 17, 2009

Titus Jame Annat

Titus James is almost 2 weeks old so I finally have a second to catch up on some reading and writing! I just wanted to let you know about the little guy and post a picture of a few scrapbook pages I made for hi first pictures(and pictures of him too of course). He was born January 5th at 4:01 am, weighed 11.2 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches. I think that is all the info. My husband and I decided that we were done having kids, so I got my tubes tied and am recovering really well. I thought I was going to be down and out for a few weeks but I was up and around in about 5 days!! I think birthing an 11 pound baby was harder on me than the little surgery. God Bless, I know he sure has blessed me!










2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad you are up and around, (what a trooper after 5 days!) I need to stop by sometime this weekend with your stuff. :)

Mama Griffith, said...

wow that boy is crazy big!!! I am so happy for you! What a sweet baby to bring home to the girls..I bet they are really into him. congratulations