Thursday, February 14, 2013

Word

Sometimes I lay down to go to bed and lots of thoughts run through my mind. The Lord speaks to me because finally I am silent! The other night I got this from Him, I I felt led to share it.

In threes

  I have a Savior, King, and friend who is a Healer, Redeemer, and Restorer. I put Him in boxes made of glass, wood, and steel. I am a doubter, judge, and resister. I say "He can't do that", "He doesn't care about this", and my favorite "I can handle this".
  He is Patient, Faithful, and Gracious. Every time He melts the glass to sand, burns the wood to ash, and blast the steel into a billion pieces. He says "I can do this", "I care about that", and "You need My help"
  I love Him, I love Him, I love Him, because He loves me, He died for me, and He lives for me! 
He love you, He died for you, and He lives for you! 
 

  Words from The Lord to Michelle Annat! Hope this blesses you as much as it blesses me.

No comments: