Monday, December 1, 2008

Yes it has been awhile! I have been working on a few projects and am ready to finally post some pictures of one of them! It is an advent calender that I made out of felt and my own two hands! I used a sewing machine to attach the pockets, which was a task with my inability to sew a straight line! I saw this in pottery barn kids and thought to myself "I can make that" so I did, just changed it to fit my liking and saved myself about 55 dollars! Marlie helped me pick out what to put on the pockets, she is so much fun lately!! I need to start on my Christmas cards and I am making a few ornaments for the nieces and nephews in OK, so I will post some more later! I remember being very crafty when i was 8 months pregnant with Jamie too, makes the time go by faster. OH and speaking of Jamie, she is fully potty trained! She even goes by herself now, which is a feat for her, she likes to be needy!!!! I am so proud of her and am hoping that this month she has before baby gets here is enough to keep her from regressing. It feels so nice not to have diapers sitting on my shelf!!






4 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

too cute!!! love it! when is the next one due? happy trails

Niki said...

You are ridiculously crafty!!.....in so many ways lol

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy. Looks great and it always feels good to make something yourself. And congrats on the potty training!!

Jenn said...

CUTE! Great job :)

WOO HOO for Jamie! Rori is there too, she even woke up at 6 AM and went potty and back to bed this morning.

See you friday