Friday, January 25, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Chicken bites

I love appetizers! I love Bacon. I love BBQ sauce!!! I made these a few weeks ago for our home group, they are amazing! Fun thing about them is that you can change the flavor up by using different kids of BBQ sauce and different kinds of bacon!!!







Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites

-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
-8 pieces of bacon 
-BBQ sauce (your choice)
-toothpicks

-Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces, set aside. Cut each bacon strip into 3 pieces, then wrap around chicken and stick a toothpick into it to keep it from unwrapping. Set them into a baking dish and the pour enough sauce in to cover them. Cook at 350 until cooked through, about 30 minutes. 

-I had these awesome cocktail swords that my Grandpa gave me and so I replaced the tooth picks after cooking to add some flare!! 

Makes around 24 pieces.





No comments: