Monday, January 14, 2013

Monthly Pictures

 Every year I make Photo books for the Grandparents for Christmas(don't worry Mom, I am going to mail yours Thursday!)so they can have pictures of the Grandkids because they don't see them much! This year I was having a hard time finding pictures from each month, and it made me promise myself that I would take photos every month of my kids in 2013. I came up with an idea to decorate my mantel in monthly color schemes to make a mini photo booth of sorts! I am very excited about this and I think I have a friend interested in doing it with me! I am making a banner every month for the mantel anyways, so this will just be an added bonus for that! 

Here is the color scheme for January!
I welcome you to try this too! If you like to make calendars it will work perfectly. I am taking the pictures on Wednesday, so I will post them and let you know how it turns out! 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That a really good idea. I have a lot of random photos but not always good ones . Can't wait to see your pictures every month!