Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jamie Renee

Jamie is 3! I cant believe how much she has changed in the last 2 months. The biggest milestone being that she has given up her pacifier for good, willingly with out a fit!! I thought it was going to take me forever to take that thing away from her. She only used it at night for the last 6 months, but it was still such an eye sore for me to see my big girl with it in her mouth, but I liked the sleep, so in the end that won out. On her birthday we put all of her pacifiers( or as she calls them fires") in a box and the pacifier fairy can and got them and left her a Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser and a box of candy!! So glad it is done with!
For her birthday we went down to the Seaside Aquarium and then the next day had a little party for her! I had the kids do a craft project instead of play games. We tried to play games last year and it didn't go over so well! I love that Joanna has a dollar section full of fun little crafts for kids to do. The ones they did are wooden magnets that you color with markers!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh, Michelle, this looks like such a fun Birthday party. :) Happy Birthday to your Baby Girl and I also loved how the fairy came to take the pacifiers, so cute! :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting photos, it's like we were there! :)