Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have these friends!

I have been working on a friends birthday present for a year. His birthday is the day after mine, June 2nd! I worked on it before his birthday last year, then I missed my deadline and then I forgot about it! I finished it this year, but it didn't turn out like I had hoped. I am going to give it to him anyhow even if it is a week late! They are cross stitched pac man ghosts, and then I made them into magnets! I had a lot of fun making them!



Okay so heres the deal though, my husband came home the other night with my birthday present from him and his wife, and it is amazing! Funny thing is it was hand made magnets. It is Olimar and three pikmin from the video game Pikmin that I LOVE!!  So it got me thinking that I need to make him something else to make up for the year lost and something from a game that he loves as much as I love Pikmin. So this pillow was what I came up with! It is a slime from a game called Dragon Quest! I had a lot of fun making this one too, but my husband wants to keep it! Jenn don't let him see, I am bringing it by later!!