Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper clips

I have to be honest, sometimes I lack imagination. When I received these Humania Clips I thought "what am I going to do with these?" Funny thing is, now I am down to my last one and I need more! I love them, it has been so fun to make cards and scrapbook pages with them. They add such a great touch to the project. Here are a few cards I have made with them lately.  
          This one is one I made for my father-in-laws birthday! He loves to draw so the paper is perfect! I used Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper and chip board for the card, and of course the clip! The stamp is a CTMH stamp from 6 years ago!!

This is just a little card(3x3) that I made for my friends birthday mentioned in my previous post! He is a gamer and so I loved that the controller was bigger than the little guy because any of you who have hobbies know how they can seem bigger than you!! Again the paper and chip board is from my Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper pack!! 


Sorry bout the glare on the cards, I am working on finding a new camera or a photo box to solve this problem!!